Roxby Downs Township Development
Roxby Downs is located in a remote desert approximately 600km north of Adelaide, South Australia.
The expansion was required to cater for a growth from 4,000 to 10,000 residents due to the anticipated Olympic Dam expansion.
York Civil undertook all works for 300 allotment subdivisions and associated infrastructure, including;
- vegetation removal,
- bulk earthworks,
- treatment of existing uncontrolled fill areas,
- construction of pavements and concrete works for kerbs and gutters,
- stormwater drainage,
- sewerage reticulation and sewer pump station works,
- potable water reticulation,
- underground electrical reticulation and public lighting,
- overhead power line supply,
- and service trenching.